The Acer X183H B is a budget-friendly 15.6-inch laptop with decent specs, and some users state that the Acer X183H B won’t turn on, or the laptop won’t turn on after Windows 10 upgrade.
If the Acer X183H B won’t turn on or the laptop won’t turn on after Windows 10 upgrade, here are a couple of troubleshooting tips to help you resolve the error.
- The Acer X183H B laptop has dedicated hardware for gaming, but certain issues may hamper its performance.
- One of the most common errors is the laptop not starting, which can be fixed by using the below steps.
Uninstall the antivirus
- Press the Windows key + R to open Run.
- Type appwiz.cpl and click OK.
- Locate your antivirus on the list and uninstall it.
Change Display settings
- Press the Windows key + I to open the Settings app.
- Now navigate to the System section.
- Under the Display section click on Change display settings.
- Now click on the Adapter properties tab.
- Select the Display adapter from the drop-down menu.
- Go to the Advanced tab.
- Now under the Power management section check the Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power option.
- Click on OK to save the changes.
Update the BIOS
- Hit the Windows key + S shortcut, type device manager, and click on the relevant search result.
- Expand the Display adapters category, right-click your graphics card, and select Update driver.
- Select the Search automatically for drivers option.
- Wait for the process to complete, and restart your PC.
Replace the SSD module
- Replace the SSD module since it might damage the SSD module and it may fail.
- Clean the SSD module
Clean the SSD module to remove any debris, dust, or dirt.
- Remove the SSD module
- Remove the SSD module from the laptop and connect it to another laptop or PC.
Run SFC and DISM scans
- Press Windows Key + R, type cmd, and click OK.
- When Command prompt starts, run the following commands:
DISM /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth
- Wait for the process to complete, and try updating Windows 10 again.