Many users want to record videos with music, and in this article, we’re going to show you how to record videos with music for free.
- Recording videos with music in Windows 10 is quite easy, and today, we’ll show you a few tricks.
- The easiest way to record videos with music is to use the Snipping Tool, and here’s how.
- Using third-party apps is also a good way to record videos with music, and here’s how to do it.
Check your device
- Make sure you are using a modern device with HD screen, as older devices don’t have the proper equipment to record videos with music.
- Make sure your device has a mic input.
- If you don’t have one, you can purchase an audio recorder and plug it in your device.
Update your OS
- Performing a system update might fix any bugs or errors that you might have in your system.
- Check if your OS is updated to the latest version by searching your OS update.
- Check Hard Drive Space
You might have a lot of free hard drive space, however, if the free space on your boot drive is low, then you might get an error while trying to record videos with music.
- To fix this error, you can delete some unnecessary data, download new software or programs, uninstall programs you don’t need, etc.
- Check if you are missing any system updates that might be causing an error
Check your microphone
- If the recording device is set to the internal mic, use a USB microphone.
- Check the volume
Although your microphone may be working, the volume may not be set correctly.
- Test the microphone on another device
To make sure the microphone is working, connect the device to another laptop or desktop and see if it works.
- Check settings
Confirm that the recording device is set to “Stereo Mix” or “Audio Input”.
Turn off “Record with Audio Output”
- To record sounds, you have to go into the Audio settings and change the recording option.
- Click on Start, type sound and select Play sound.
- Click on your sound icon and select Recording Devices.
- Right-click on the recording device and select Properties.
- Click on Advanced and select Properties.
- Select the Advanced tab.
- Uncheck the option to Record with Audio Output and click OK to save changes.