Star Wars Battlefront 2 system requirements are not that high, and the game can run on most computers.
But some users reported that Battlefront 2 won’t start on their computer.
If you also encountered this issue, we will explore a couple of troubleshooting tips to help you resolve this error message in no time.
- Many users have reported that Battlefront 2 doesn’t load, and this article will tell you how to fix it.
- To fix this error, try restarting your computer, and if that doesn’t work, try reinstalling the game.
- Also, make sure that your computer meets the recommended system requirements for this game.
Check your hardware
- First, check your hardware requirements.
- You should make sure the CPU, RAM, and graphics card meet the minimum requirements.
- Verify your GPU drivers
Next, make sure the GPU drivers installed are the latest ones.
- You can check if your drivers are up to date by using tools like Driver Easy and GeForce Experience.
Update your graphics card drivers
- Right-click on the Start button and open Device Manager.
- Locate your graphics card (usually marked with a NVIDIA or AMD logo), right-click on it and choose Update driver.
- Now select Search automatically for drivers.
Update your Nvidia drivers
- Go to Nvidia Control Panel
- Go to the Updates section
- Select Search for Drivers
- Select Search Automatically for updated driver software
- Some users report that turning off VSync helps eliminate popping artifacts. Open your Battlefront 2’s settings.
- Then, select Video.
- Click the V-Sync setting. If VSync is enabled, click Enable then set the slider to Off.
Try using another monitor
- If the issue persists, try to use another monitor. If the issue persists, consider using a monitor with a different resolution.
- Also, make sure that your monitor is not set to 16:9.
Change your display settings
- Go to Settings > System > Display
- Select Advanced Display Settings
- Under Graphics, change the 3D settings to Software
- Under Resolution, change the resolution to 1920×1080
Run DirectX Diagnostic Tool
- Press Windows Key + X, and choose DirectX Diagnostic Tool from the list of results.
- Click Next to proceed.
- Choose Display Adapters.
- Run the Battlefront 2 game