The phone will offer a great user experience, and it comes with tons of features. But, like any other smartphone, the Bold 9780 can encounter problems.
Some users are reporting that the Bold 9780 OS 7 is unbolded, and they aren’t able to access certain settings.
This guide will show you what to do when the Bold 9780 OS 7 isn’t bolded.
- Problems with Bluetooth connectivity can occur due to outdated drivers or problems with Bluetooth settings.
- In this article, we explore ways to fix Bluetooth connectivity issues for Samsung users.
- If you experience any other problems with your Samsung device, then visit our Samsung Hub for more specific solutions.
- For more tech-related articles, go to our Hardware section.
Clear the cache
- Navigate to Settings > Apps > All Apps
- Select Phone and Disable Cache
- Reboot the phone
- Reset Phone
Press and hold the Volume Up, Volume Down and Power buttons
- When the screen goes black, release the Power button but continue holding the Volume Up and Volume Down buttons
- When Android System Recovery starts, use the Volume buttons to select Wipe Data/Factory Reset
Update your Windows Phone OS
- Ensure your Wi-Fi connection is active
- Remove and reinstall the Bold 9780 software
Remove and reinstall the Bold 9780 software
- Restart your Windows Phone
- Disable and enable Bluetooth
- Deactivate and reactivate the SIM card
- Reset the Windows phone
Check that the SIM card is inserted correctly
- Check that the SIM card is compatible
Try another SIM card
- Try a different SIM or SD card
- Try a different SIM card in a different GSM phone
- Try a different carrier
- Try a different SIM card in a different device
Check that the clock is correctly set
- There is an inbuilt clock in the BlackBerry 9780 Smartphone.
- Make sure that the clock is correctly set.
- You can manually set the time on the home screen.
- Set the time correctly.
- Restart the Smartphone.