Neversoft is the developer of games such as Guitar Hero, Tony Hawk Pro Skater, and Silent Hill.
However, you might encounter some issues while playing those games.
Some of the common Neversoft errors include the following:
* Neversoft error -1 * Neversoft error -2 * Neversoft error -3 * Neversoft error -4 * Neversoft error -5 * Neversoft error 0 * Neversoft error 1 * Neversoft error 2 * Neversoft error 3 * Neversoft error 4 * Neversoft error 5
- The Neversoft error message keeps occurring on your PS4 due to improper system configuration.
- To fix Neversoft error, you have to update your PS4 to the latest version.
Check your internet connection
- Sometimes, it might be the case that the internet connection is to blame. So, ensure that your router and modem are connected properly and are working fine.
- Clear your browser cache
Go to your browser’s settings and check for any saved cookies or cache and delete them.
- Disable any add-ons and extensions
Sometimes, third-party add-ons and extensions can interfere with Neversoft Games. So, disable all the add-ons and extensions that you might have installed.
- Run a virus scan
Sometimes, virus or malware infection is the reason why you are getting Neversoft Games error messages. So, run a virus scan on your machine and remove any malware or virus that might be causing the problem.
- Run a disk cleanup
Disk cleanup utility is used for cleaning the hard disk from temporary files and old files. So, you can check for disk cleanup running and delete any unwanted files that might be causing the issue.
- Reinstall the game
Reinstalling the game can fix any game-related issues. So, try reinstalling the game to see whether you can resolve the errors.
- Update your graphics card driver
The driver can help in fixing any error related to hardware. So, update the video card driver to the latest version.
- Disable hardware acceleration
Disable hardware acceleration.
- Disable any plugins
- Disable any third-party add-ons or extensions
- Clear your browser cache
Disconnect the VPN
- If you have a VPN (Virtual Private Network) installed on your system, try disconnecting it.
- Some of the VPN software can cause certain issues for Neversoft games.
- Check if that helps.
- Rename the Neversoft folder
Type in File Explorer’s address bar “Neversoft”.
- Right-click on the Neversoft folder and choose Rename.
- Rename the folder as Neversoft (Old).
- Now, rename the folder again as Neversoft.
- This might work.
- Disconnect all network devices
If this is the first time you are playing the game, you might have some files downloading in the background.
- Try disconnecting all the network devices.
- Restart your computer
Restarting your computer might solve the issue.
- Try playing the game and check if the error is resolved.
- Disable your firewall
First, disable your firewall.
- Then, try playing the game.
- Check for any improvements.
- Change your MTU
If you are facing video lag or network issues, then you might want to change MTU (megabytes).
- To change MTU, open Command prompt as an administrator.
- Type the following command and hit Enter: ipconfig /all
- In the results, look for MTU value.
- Change MTU value as per your requirement.
- Try playing the game.
Uninstall and reinstall the game
- Remove the game and check if the problem persists. If it does, it means that the game is causing the problem.
- Uninstalling and reinstalling the game will help.
- Retry the game
You might have tried playing particular levels or trying to play new levels.
- You can try Retrying the game.
- Restart your PC
Restarting your PC might help.
- If the error persists, try updating your Graphics drivers.
- Restart Steam
Restart Steam and see if the problem persists.
- Delete the Steam Cache
Delete the Steam cache and check if the error persists.
Check the game’s requirements for your PC
- Check the game requirements on your PC.
- If the requirements don’t match your PC, try updating your PC’s hardware.
- Update your drivers.
- Update your PC to the latest available version.
- Run the Neversoft Error Check tool.
- Update your graphics card drivers.
- Update your Nvidia or AMD drivers.
- Delete the Neversoft folder.
- Uninstall the game.
- Try reinstalling the game.
Use an offline activation code
- The activation code shouldn’t be expired.
- If you have a valid code, but you still can’t activate the game, try using a different computer.
- If you’re using a computer with Windows 10, make sure that it’s up-to-date.
Restart your Steam client
- This is one of the most “common” fixes for Neversoft errors. To restart Steam, you can right-click the Steam icon in the taskbar and select Quit.
- When you restart Steam, check that the error doesn’t return.
- Reset Steam settings
You can also reset your Steam settings to default. To do that, open the Steam client, and open the Settings menu.
- Now, select the General tab, and click on Reset all settings.
Change your Steam settings
- Go to Steam settings > navigate to In-Home Streaming
- Change your Local Area Network (LAN) settings
- Remove Steam from your antivirus
- Restart your router
- Try to connect to your console
- Update your video card drivers
- Update your video card
- Check your Internet connection
- Restart your computer
Update your graphics card drivers
- If your Neversoft runtime is crashing out of nowhere, it’s best to update all gaming software and PC drivers.
- In Windows, press the Windows key + S hotkey to open the Search menu, enter Device Manager in the text field, and click the relevant search result.
- Double-click the Display adapters entry to expand it.
- Right-click the integrated graphics card and select Properties.
- Select the Driver tab.
- Press the Update Driver button, which will open the Update Driver window.
- Select the Browse my driver software on my computer option.
- Select the folder with the graphics driver software, which is typically in the Windows\system32 folder.
- Select the relevant software file, and click the Open button.
- Select the Search automatically for updated driver software option.
- Select the Install the update automatically option.
- After the update is installed, restart Windows.
Update your OS
- Go to Settings > Update & Security > Check for updates.
- Install all available updates.
- Disable auto update feature
Go to Settings > Update & Security > Advanced options.
- Click the Choose How updates are installed option.
- Deselect Automatically download driver updates option.
- Disable antivirus Checker
Disable antivirus software for a few minutes.
- Run Neversoft Error 30102 again.
- Uninstall the Neversoft Error 30102 software
Go to Start > Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features.
- Select the Neversoft Error 30102 software, and click the Uninstall/Change button.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the process.