DRAGON QUEST XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age is the latest installment in the popular RPG series.
This RPG game allows players to explore the world of Alefgard, and fight against enemies and monsters.
Even if it’s an RPG game, many users reported certain issues, such as freezing, the graphics error, and the game crashing.
- Dragon quest 11 is a magnificent RPG, but some users reported not being able to run it on their PC.
- Try using the built-in game launcher, as it sometimes fixes these issues.
- Also, consider updating your graphics card drivers, as that can also fix this issue.
Run the SFC and DISM commands
- First, press the Windows key + S keyboard shortcut.
- Input cmd in Run, and select the Run as administrator option.
- Now type the sfc /scannow command, and press the Return key.
- Thereafter, press the Enter key to run the command.
Reinstall the game
- Open your Search bar.
- Type Control Panel.
- Click Control Panel to open it.
- Click Programs.
- Locate the Square Enix account management icon.
- Right-click it and choose Uninstall.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to complete the uninstallation process.
Perform a clean boot
- Press Windows key + R to open Run.
- Type msconfig and click OK.
- Navigate to the Boot tab, uncheck Load startup items and Disable all items in the Services tab.
- Now, click the OK button and restart your computer.
- Try running the game again.
Run the Nvidia GeForce Experience application
- Follow steps 1 to 4 from the first resolution.
- Use the General tab.
- Select the Game Support option.
- Click the Apply changes button.
- Close the GeForce Experience application.
Disable the GeForce Experience
- Go to Start > type GeForce Experience > select GeForce Experience
- Go to Settings > select General from the tabs
- Navigate to the Enable experimental features tab > disable the option
- Disable the Gamestream
Go to Start > type GeForce Experience > select GeForce Experience
- Go to Settings > select Gamestream from the tabs
- Disable the Gamestream option
- Restart your PC