Sometimes, the earphones can become funny, and this can cause a lot of problems. Luckily, in today’s article, we’re going to show you how to fix this.
- The earphones funny error is an annoying software issue that can prevent you from enjoying your music.
- The main cause of the error is a faulty driver, so try updating your drivers or reinstalling them.
- The earphones funny error can also be caused by a bad connection, so make sure that nothing is blocking it.
- The funny error with earphones can also be fixed by changing the audio output.
Remove the earphones and restart computer
- Press Windows key + I to open the Settings app.
- Now navigate to the Update & Security section.
- Choose Troubleshoot from the left pane.
- Select Hardware and Devices and click Run the troubleshooter.
Run the Audio Troubleshooter
- Right-click the Start button and choose Troubleshoot from the menu.
- Choose Audio from the menu.
- Now, click the Run the troubleshooter button and follow the on-screen instructions.
Disable the Headphone Audio Device
- To turn off the Headphone Audio Device, press and hold Windows Key + U to open a charm bar.
- Select Settings from the list.
- From Settings, choose Change PC settings from the left pane.
- In the Settings window, select Hardware & Sound option.
- In Hardware & Sound, click Sound from the list.
- Under Sound, locate and select Device Usage.
- From the Device Usage window, switch to the Headphones tab.
- Disable the Headphone Audio Device, and check if the issue is resolved.
Uninstall the Sound Card Driver
Press the Windows Key + X and choose Device Manager from the menu.
When Device Manager opens, locate your sound card driver on the list (it could be Creative Sound Blaster Audigy, Realtek, etc.), right-click on it and choose Uninstall device from the menu.
- Wait for the removal process to finish and check if the error is still there.