The Epic games live customer support feature allows you to contact Epic Games’ support team. However, some users have been reporting that the Epic games live customer support feature isn’t working.
- You are allowed to contact Epic Games for any issue or question, but the company will manage the response time.
- If Epic games live customer support is unavailable, check that the company hasn’t already closed their office.
- Check for a 404 error, because that would indicate that there is no website available.
Check if your device is eligible
- Epic games live support is only available for qualifying devices.
- Check if your device is eligible here.
- Check connection
- Make sure that your device is connected to a strong network.
- Check and update your hardware
- Check if your hardware is compatible with the Epic games live support.
- Check and update your hardware.
Update your graphics card drivers
- Go to Nvidia, AMD, or Intel’s website.
- Select drivers for your graphics card.
- Run the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Check if you have the latest updates for games
- Check if your drivers are outdated
Check if your graphics card is supported by Fortnite
- Fortnite is not compatible with integrated graphics, so it is best to use a separate graphics card.
- Check if you have a compatible graphics card.
- If you’re using a laptop, check to see if your laptop’s graphics card has DX12 support.
Check app permissions
- Open the Epic Launcher and go to the Settings tab.
- Now on the list, find In-app Purchases and Permissions and click on it.
- Check the box next to each permission that the app requires.
- After you’re done, go back to the Settings tab and click on Update and Restart.
Fix the permissions of the Fortnite app
- Navigate to the Documents directory by opening the File Explorer and typing Documents in the address bar
- Right-click the Fortnite folder and click Properties
- Click on the Security tab
- Scroll down and click Advanced
- Under Owner, click Edit
- Replace the username with your username
- Click Apply
- Click Ok
- Restart the Program