Many users reported that their Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) error was m7111 1935 107016.
This error code means that the security context was corrupted. As a result, we have to completely reset the device’s security context.
In today’s guide, we will explore a few methods on how to fix this issue.
- The m7111 1935 107016 error is a Windows Defender error that can prevent Windows Defender from opening.
- Some users reported a BSOD due to this problem, so try our solutions to fix this issue.
- If you can’t run any apps, you need to run an SFC scan on your system, and don’t forget to update the drivers.
Rename the problematic driver file
- Go to the following directory:
- Find the problematic driver file and rename it.
- Now, try to install the problematic driver again.
Disable hardware acceleration
- Close all the open windows.
- Go to the Windows search bar and type “Control Panel”.
- Choose Control Panel from the list.
- In the Control Panel, select Hardware and Sound.
- Select Adjust screen resolution.
- Now, select “Use my settings”.
Download the latest driver
- If your system doesn’t recognize your USB device, you can try updating your driver.
- Download and install the latest driver from the manufacturer’s official website
- Restart your computer
- Uninstall the driver
- Restart the computer
Perform a Clean Boot
- Press the Windows key + R to open Run, type msconfig in the text field, and click on the OK button.
- Go to the Services tab and check Hide all Microsoft services. Now, click on Disable all.
- Go to Startup tab and check Load system services and Load startup items. Now, click on Disable all.
- Go to General tab and check Selective startup. Now, click Apply and OK to save the changes.
- Restart your computer and check if the error code m7111 is fixed.
- Reset the Registry
- Download the Fix It from Microsoft
- Press the Windows key + S hotkey, type system restore, and select the relevant search result.
- Click Advanced system settings on the System Restore tab.
- Then select the Show more restore points and Scan for affected drivers option.
- Select the affected driver from the list.
- Click the Next option, and then click the Finish option.