Nowadays, there are millions of apps in the Play Store. Unfortunately, not every one of them is worth installing.
Sometimes, users may download an app and find out that it’s a viral hoax or, even worse, a virus.
Other times, the app may be great, but there are so many similar apps, and it’s hard to figure out which is the best.
However, there are some apps that are so famous that you should install them even if you’re not a fan of that type of apps.
So, let’s see what are the best apps for Android users.
- The Android free apps free code error is widespread, affecting many users’ devices.
- Installing a root certificate on your device will remove the Android free apps free code.
- Another solution to fix this problem is to use a third-party app manager.
Uninstall the problematic app
- Press the Windows key + I key to open the Settings app, click the Apps option, and choose Apps & features from the left pane.
- Locate the problematic app on the list, click Uninstall, and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the process.
- Reinstall the app
Go to the official Google Play store and download the latest version of the problematic app.
- Once the app is installed, check if the issue is resolved.
Reinstall the app
- First, open your Start menu.
- Type â€ ̃app’ in the search box, and click Programs and Features.
- Select the app you want to uninstall, click Uninstall, follow the prompts to confirm, and restart your PC.
- Check the app permissions
If the app relates to device functionality, then the app should have access to your phone’s data.
- Check the app permissions in the App Settings.
Run the Facebook app troubleshooter
- First, open Settings.
- Select the Apps option.
- Select Apps & features.
- Then, select the Facebook app to open its settings.
- Select the Troubleshoot option.
- Then, select the Advanced option.
- Finally, click the Apply option.
Try to adjust the permissions
- Go to Settings > App > Permissions.
- You will see a list of permissions the app needs.
- Select each one and check if you can remove it.
Remove your Facebook app and reinstall
- Go to Settings > Apps > Facebook.
- Tap on the app and select Uninstall.
- If prompted, tap on Delete data.
- Go to Google Play Store and download the latest version of Facebook app.