FIFA 18 is a pretty popular game, and along with millions of people playing it, the game also suffers from many errors.
One error that players might encounter while trying to play FIFA 18 is FIFA 18 Codex error.
Even though the game’s codex feature was introduced to improve the overall experience, users reported that they could still encounter FIFA 18 Codex error during their gameplay.
The FIFA 18 Codex error might be caused by different errors, so in this article, we’ll show you how to fix FIFA 18 Codex errors.
- FIFA 18 Codex is an amazing resource for all FIFA 18 players.
- The errors on FIFA 18 Codex.com are usually related to server issues.
- You can fix error code 3 on FIFA 18 by creating a local server.
Update your Graphics Card
- Go to Start > type Device Manager > open Device Manager
- Locate the Video Adapter and Graphic Card entries
- Right click the entry, and select Update drivers.
- Wait for the updating process to be completed.
Use the latest Windows version
- Download and install the latest version of Windows 10
- Also, ensure that you have the latest updates installed
- Open Steam
- Go to Library
- Right-click on FIFA 18
- Click on Properties
- Select the Local Files tab
- Select the Verify Integrity of Game Files button
Uninstall the FIFA 18 Demo
- Start by uninstalling the demo version of FIFA 18.
- Open the Steam launcher.
- Click the Library option and select Add a game.
- Select the FIFA 18 demo and click the Uninstall button.
Create another FUT Club
- If you already have an existing FUT Club, try creating a new one.
- Go to the Ultimate Team menu, and tap Clubs.
- Tap Create Club.
- Create the club and follow the steps again.
Delete Your User Profile
- Press Windows Key + R to open Run, type appwiz.cpl in the text field, and hit Enter.
- Locate FIFA 18 in the list of installed apps, right click on it, and select Uninstall.
- After uninstalling the app, restart your PC and log in to your account.
- Download FIFA 18 Update
- Update Your Graphics Card
Modify Your Matchmaking Settings
- First, open the Settings app and navigate to the System section.
- Now locate the Matchmaking section and disable the Join Parties option.
- Modify your Matchmaking Settings
Uninstall and Reinstall FIFA 18
- Go to Search, type appwiz.cpl, and open the result.
- Go to the FIFA 18 entry, right-click on it, and select Uninstall.
- Follow on-screen instructions to complete the process.
- Once the game is installed again, launch it and check for any improvements.
Perform a Clean Installation
- Go to Search, type cleaninstaller, and click on Clean Uninstaller
- Choose the game and follow the instructions to install the clean version of FIFA 18
Modify your Registry
- Launch Registry Editor by pressing the Windows Key + R hotkey.
- Enter regedit in Run’s text box.
- Click OK to open the Registry Editor.
- Press the Ctrl + F keys to open the Find dialog box.
- Type the keywords for the error you’re getting in the Find box.
- Select the OK button.
- Double-click the Registry value that matches the error.
- Enter the new value data in the Value data box.
- Click OK to close the Registry Editor.
Run the Game in Windowed Mode
- â€ ̃Windowed Mode’ is the sub-heading for the game settings on the main menu.
- Click Windowed Mode and select Full Screen from the resultant drop-down menu.
Remove the relevant User Account
- Go to User Accounts and Family Safety.
- Click on Manage another account.
- Select Add someone else to this PC.
- Select I don’t have this person’s sign-in information.
- Under Add a user without a Microsoft account, enter your name and password.
- Click Next.
- Now, press Next.
- Click Finish.