Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn is a MMORPG that was released by Square Enix in 2013.
Initially, the game was only available for the PlayStation 3 and PlayStation 4, but in 2014, it was released for the PC.
Even though the game can be played on a PC, a lot of players still prefer to play it on the consoles.
However, in order to play the game on the PC, you need to install BlueStacks on your PC.
- The Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn is a critically acclaimed MMORPG developed by Square Enix.
- Once installed and running, you will be able to create and customize your own character.
Run the Game Installer
Go to the download Final Fantasy XIV Client version page.
Click on the download button.
Now, open the file Eg. FFXIVClientSetup.exe
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the game setup.
Update your .NET Framework
- Go to Microsoft’s official website.
- Click on Download .NET Framework 4.7.
- Choose the 32-bit or 64-bit version based on your operating system.
- Save the file to your desktop and run it.
Change your display setting
- Go to your Settings.
- Select Display.
- Change the resolution by clicking on the display option.
- Now choose Direct 3D mode.
- Try to run the game again.
Run the Game Installer as Administrator
- Right-click the Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn game installer, and select Run as Administrator.
- Alternatively, you can right-click the .exe file and select Properties.
- Click the Compatibility tab, and select Run this program in compatibility mode for.
- Finally, select the Windows XP SP3 option from the drop-down menu.
Disable your antivirus
- First, disable your antivirus temporarily.
- This can temporarily disable your antivirus, so you might need to re-enable it after your PC is clean.
- Try to install the game
Use the FINAL FANTASY XIV Launcher
- Launch the launcher and look for the update
- Download the FINAL FANTASY XIV game client
- Open the downloaded file
- Extract the downloaded file
- Run the installer
- Launch the game