“Is there a way to fix Honor maintenance error?” This is a common question from users.
When this error arises, users can’t access their Honor account.
Fortunately, there are a few troubleshooting steps you can implement in order to resolve the issue.
- The Honor Maintenance errors also frequently appear due to third-party apps.
- Updating your Honor to the latest versions, clearing app cache, and disabling certain features can help you get rid of them.
- Some users reported that calling Huawei customer services was helpful to resolve the problem.
Update your drivers
- To update your drivers, open Device Manager.
- Locate your driver, right click on it and choose Update driver.
- Now select Search automatically for drivers.
Uninstall and Reinstall the webcam
- Go to Start, type device manager, and open the app.
- Locate your webcam driver, right-click it, and select Uninstall device.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the process.
- Install the latest driver
- If the webcam driver is outdated, try installing the latest one.
- Go to Device Manager, right-click your webcam driver, and select Update driver.
- Choose the Search automatically for drivers option.
Use the dedicated troubleshooter
- Go to Settings > Update & Security > Troubleshoot > Additional troubleshooters
- Select Honor Maintenance Errors
- Now, follow the on-screen instructions to complete the troubleshooting process
Change your webcam driver settings
- Go to Device Manager, find the name of your webcam, and right-click on it.
- Choose Update driver.
- Wait for the process to complete, and check if the Honor Maintenance Error 10 is still happening.
Reset the camera
- Press the Power button and the Volume Up button at the same time.
- Hold them until the device restarts.
- Check again to see if you can access the Camera app.
Install the latest webcam drivers
- Open Windows Search, type device manager, and open Device Manager.
- Expand the Imaging Devices section.
- Right-click on your webcam, and choose Update driver.
- Choose Search automatically for drivers.