The error message says that Free Transfer Software has stopped working.
> Free Transfer Software has stopped working > This application has failed to start because Free Transfer Software has > stopped working. > Click OK to close the application. > (Free Transfer Software) > This application has failed to start because Free Transfer Software has > stopped working. If you’re troubled by this error, we have some quick solutions to get it working again.
- The Free Transfer Software errors are mainly caused by corrupted or outdated files.
- Reinstalling the software with the automatic fix tool is one of the fastest solutions.
- Fixing the corrupted files manually is also an option, since you can initiate the repair process.
Run the Free Transfer Software again
- Free Transfer Software errors can occur if the Free Transfer Software isn’t being used properly. Relaunch the software.
- Restart the Computer
- Restart the Computer
- Run a Registry Cleaner
Verify your connection between your Windows 10 PC and Android device
- Connect the USB drive to your PC.
- Open the drive on your PC.
- Locate the Free Transfer Software app on your Android phone.
- Open the Free Transfer Software app.
- Locate your USB drive.
- Tap on it.
- You should see a message saying Free Transfer Software is using USB “drive.
Rename the Free Transfer Folder
- First, open the File Explorer by pressing the Windows key + E hotkey.
- Then you can right-click the Free Transfer folder.
- Select the Rename option.
- Then type a tilde (~) at the start of the Free Transfer folder name, and remove the tilde if you renamed the Free Transfer folder.
- Then press the Enter key.
- Rename the Free Transfer folder may not fix Free Transfer errors, but it can clear up other Free Transfer software errors.
- Change your Free Transfer Software Folder
Open the File Explorer by pressing the Windows key + E hotkey.
- Then you can right-click the Free transfer folder.
- Select the Properties option.
- Then select the Location tab.
- Click the Browse button.
- Then you can create a new folder or select the folder that’s already on your PC.
- Click the OK button.
Check your antivirus
- Some antiviruses can flag up Free Transfer Software as malware, which can prevent you from creating or accessing your Free Transfer Software account.
- To resolve this, you need to disable your antivirus temporarily.
- To do that, right-click the Start button and select Device Manager.
- From Device Manager, locate your antivirus and right-click it.
- Select the disable option.