Nowadays, most people tend to take videos with their smartphones, and there are several video editors you can use.
But, unfortunately, many video editors aren’t free, so in today’s article, we’re going to show you how to edit videos for free, so keep on reading.
- Video editing software can help you create, edit, and share your videos easily.
- There are many free video editing tool on the market, but the best ones are expensive.
Import Video file to VideoPad Video Editor
Download VideoPad Video Editor from the official website.
Open the app and select New Project.
Choose a project location, then hit the Create button.
Click the Add Video (or Add Files) button to import your video.
Import Video file to OpenShot Video Editor
- OpenShot supports a number of video formats like AVI, MP4, MKV, WMV, OGG, etc.
- Insert the Video file into the OpenShot Video Editor.
- Drag and drop the video from the file explorer to the OpenShot video editor.
- The imported file will be visible in the OpenShot video editor.
- Edit the Video in OpenShot Video Editor
OpenShot video editor supports a lot of video editing options like split, crop, rotate, etc.
- Add the video to the timeline by dragging and dropping it.
- Select the video and choose Split.
- Splitting the video is easy.
- Rotate the video to the required angle.
- After editing the video, click the Export button and choose the desired format.
Import Video file to Kdenlive Video Editor
- Kdenlive is an open source video editor that was developed by KDE’s community. You can import video files to the software.
- Open Kdenlive.
- Click the Import button.
- Select the file you want to import.
- Click the Open button.
Import Video file to Filmora Video Editor
- Filmora Video Editor is an easy to use, professional software based on the concept of timeline editing. Filmora Video Editor allows you to import video files, cut, edit, and add special effects to the video.
- Cut, Crop, and Edit Video in Filmora Video Editor
With Filmora Video Editor, it is possible to cut, crop, rotate, and split video files.
- Apply Effects to Your Video
Filmora Video Editor comes with many built-in effects. You can edit the video and apply effects like blur, emboss, noise, sharpen, and mosaic to the video.
- Export Finished Video File
Filmora Video Editor allows you to export your edited video to YouTube, Facebook, Vimeo, and other video-sharing sites.