The Fujitsu-Siemens Amilo Pro v3515 laptop comes with Windows 7 pre-installed. However, installing drivers can be quite tricky.
Some users reported error 1324 when trying to install drivers for Windows 7 on their Fujitsu-Siemens Amilo Pro v3515 laptop.
- The Fujitsu Siemens Amilo Pro v3515 drivers installation guide will help you with installing drivers for your laptop.
- The Fujitsu Siemens Amilo Pro v3515 driver installation requires using the specific driver from the Fujitsu website.
Check whether your computer meets the system requirements
- Download the Fujitsu Siemens Amilo Pro v3515 Drivers Windows 7 installer.
- Restart your PC.
- Insert the installation CD or DVD into your computer’s optical drive.
- Press the Windows key and the R key on the keyboard at the same time.
- Type devmgmt.msc in the Run dialog box and click OK to open Device Manager.
- Expand the Universal Serial Bus controllers section and right-click the USB Root Hub.
- Select Properties.
- Click on the Power Management tab and disable the Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power option.
Enable the Force AHCI option in BIOS
- The Amilo Pro v3515 laptop model works with both SATA and AHCI modes.
- AHCI allows faster data transfer between RAM and HDD/SSD.
- However, some users report that the AHCI mode causes issues with Windows 7.
- So, if the AHCI mode causes issues with the Amilo Pro v3515, users can try switching back to the SATA mode.
- To do so, open the BIOS, navigate to the SATA option, and enable the Force AHCI option.
- Restart the laptop.
- Check to see if Windows 7 installation completes successfully.
Use Intel AHCI Driver
- Download Intel AHCI Driver from Intel official website (link).
- Extract the downloaded AHCI driver file to your desktop.
- Right-click on Intel AHCI driver file and select Install option.
- Follow Installation Wizard to complete the installation.
- Press the Windows key + I, and navigate to the Windows Update section.
- Click the Check for updates button.
- Once the updates have been installed, restart the computer.