The Fun profile picture feature allows Windows 10 users to create and edit fun and creative profiles on the Windows store.
Users can create fun and engaging profile images by editing them using simple tools in the Windows store.
However, many My People users reported that they can’t use this feature.
Users reported receiving errors such as:
* “Unable to create profile picture” * “Unable to save profile picture” * “There was an error saving your picture” If you’re having the same problem, here are a couple of troubleshooting tips to help you resolve the issue.
- The Fun profile picture error happens when your Instagram app cannot load your profile, or it doesn’t recognize the image.
- In such cases, repairing your Instagram app might be the solution, so check your settings.
- If you can’t change your photo, try changing your display settings, or changing your theme.
Check the Facebook app
- Close the app if it’s running in the background
- Restart your device
- Update the app
- Log out and log in to Facebook
- Clean the cache and data of the Facebook app
- Reset the Facebook app
- Reinstall the app
Clear cache and cookies
- Press the Ctrl + Shift + Delete keys together, and then enter “cookies” in the search box.
- Choose the Delete option.
Change your display settings
- Go to Settings > Personalization > Display
- Select Picture resolution > Change
- Change the resolution of your picture
- Change your profile picture location
Go to Settings > Accounts > Your info
- Click on Change picture
- Choose the right folder with your pictures
Create a new Facebook account
- Go to Facebook and create a new user account.
- Visit the Facebook login page and enter your credentials.
- Try logging in.
- If the problem is resolved, the profile photo will be shown.
- If the problem persists, proceed to Method 2.