Rooting is the process of gaining full administrator access on your device. This access allows you to take full control of your device, including installing third-party apps.
However, some users reported that their rooted Samsung Galaxy Note 7 is failing to boot into recovery mode.
This error mainly occurs because of incompatible kernel files. As a result, users are unable to root their device.
If you are also troubled by this error, here are a couple of troubleshooting tips to help you fix galaxy note n7100 rooting errors.
- Rooting your Galaxy Note 5 is a powerful way to enhance your experience and unlock more possibilities.
- However, the process might give you several errors, and this article will help you fix them.
- If the error pops up right after you boot your phone, make sure to do a factory reset.
- Press the Home button, open the Settings app, and choose Backup and reset.
- Select Reset your device.
- Wait for it to finish.
- Select Erase everything and then confirm your decision.
Run the ADB and Fastboot commands
- Type cmd in the Search bar, and click on the relevant search result.
- Now, enter the following command, and hit Enter: adb devices (this will check for your device)
- If your phone is detected, proceed with the next steps. If not, try restarting your phone, and then trying the step again.
- Now, enter the following commands in the Command prompt, and press Enter after each: adb reboot bootloader
fastboot oem unlock
- Now, enter the following command, and hit Enter: fastboot flash unlock_key.bin
- Wait for the Command prompt to complete, and reboot your phone.
Update Samsung Kies
- Open Galaxy Apps.
- Tap on the three-dot menu and select Settings.
- Now, tap on General, then on About.
- Reboot the mobile phone.
Use Mobile ODIN tool
- Download Mobile ODIN from this link.
- Install it on your computer.
- Reboot your phone into download mode.
- Open Mobile ODIN on your computer.
- Connect your phone with your PC.
- Click the AP button and select the AP_suite.tar file.
- Click the Start button.
- Once the process is complete, disconnect your phone.