It seems that deleting an account on your PS4 can be a troublesome process.
However, you can’t delete your account forever. You will still be able to login and create a new one, so don’t worry.
In this article, we will explore some solutions that might help to resolve this issue.
- The PS4 is an advanced gaming console that boasts a rich selection of games.
- Some users mistakenly delete the account from their PS4, which deletes their save games too.
- To prevent this from happening, you need to sign in to PSN using another device first.
Delete the “PlayStation Network Account”
- Sign into the console with your PSN ID and sign in to the PlayStation Store.
- Navigate to the Account Management section and select the Account Information option.
- Click on the Delete Account option.
- Confirm the deletion and your PlayStation account will be deleted.
Delete the “PlayStation Network Account” from the PS4 console
To do this, follow these steps: 1. Go to the Settings of the PS4. Then go to the Management tab.
2. Click on Sign Out.
- Press the Back button twice to go back to the Settings menu.
3. Go to the Log In tab.
- Press the Enter button.
- Sign out again.
- Press the Back button twice to go back to the Management tab.
4. Under My PS4, click on Delete Profile.
- Confirm the deletion.
Delete the “PlayStation Network Account” from the PS4 browser
- Launch the Web browser on your PlayStation 4.
- In the browser, navigate to account.playstation.com
- From your account page, select Sign-in & security.
- From the next page, select Manage security.
- From the next page, select Account management.
- From the Account management page, select Delete account.
- Confirm your selection.
Delete the “PlayStation Network Account” from PlayStation Network website
- Go to psn.com and sign in using your PlayStation Network ID and password.
- Go to Settings > Account Management > Your Personal Information.
- Scroll down to the bottom, and you will see the Delete button.
- Click on it, and you will be asked to confirm your action.
Delete the “PlayStation Network Account” from the PS4 mobile app
- Launch the PS4 mobile app.
- Tap on the Menu button.
- Now, tap on the Settings option.
- Select Account Management from the menu.
- Tap on your PSN ID, and then choose to delete the account.
- If you haven’t set your PS4 to Automatic Downloads, you need to download the game again.
Delete the “PlayStation Network Account” from your web browser
- Go to Sony’s PlayStation Network account deletion page.
- Enter your PSN account login credentials.
- Click the “Sign in” button.
- Click “Yes, I’m sure” to delete your PlayStation Network account.
Delete the “PlayStation Network Account” from the PS4’s Settings
- Go to Settings and select System.
- Click on Application Saved Data Management and then select Saved Data Utility.
- Select Delete from PS4 option, followed by your PlayStation account.