The iPod is one of the most popular portable devices for music, but many users can’t delete songs off iPod Touch.
This error usually occurs if the iPod runs out of storage, and this can be very frustrating if you’re listening to music on your iPod and suddenly a song doesn’t play.
- Apple users are using iTunes as a media manager and one issue that users face is the inability to delete songs from iPod Touch.
- The inability to delete songs on iPod Touch could be caused by some unknown error.
- Some users have been able to delete songs on iPod Touch by resetting the iPod.
- The iPod songs can’t be deleted issue is also resolved by using third-party software.
Disconnect your iPod from your Mac
- Open the Finder and click on the Go menu.
- Then, choose Applications.
- Double-click on iPod and drag it into the Trash.
- Drag the iPod icon out of the Trash and into your Applications folder.
- Reconnect your iPod.
Make sure that you have the latest version of iTunes
- Open iTunes, and click on the iTunes menu at the top of the window.
- Click on App Store.
- Select Updates and Updates.
Check the Sync Options
- Click the Apple menu icon, and then go to the Settings app.
- Open iTunes from the left pane.
- Click on Store from the right pane.
- Select iTunes from the top.
- Click on the Account icon.
- Scroll to the bottom of the screen and click on View Apple ID.
- Click on the Manage button.
- Click on View Apple ID and copy the URL.
- Paste the Apple ID URL in the text box at the top of the Settings app.
- Log out of your Apple ID account.
Disconnect the device from your computer
- Press and hold the Sleep button and Home button at the same time and wait for a few seconds until the device turns off.
- Connect the iPod Touch to the computer and open iTunes
- Click the Device button from the sidebar.
- Select Summary.
- Select the Music tab.
- Select the Sync Music button.
- Hold the Sleep button until the Apple logo appears.