Videos can fuel your channel, but in order to get them trending, you need to work hard.
When it comes to trending videos, there are some simple things that you can do.
In the following lines, we’ll show you how to increase your video views on Youtube.
- It’s no secret that Youtube is losing ground to rival streaming services, which are growing in popularity.
- One easy way to make your video trend on Youtube is to post it at the right time.
Reupload the video
- If it is a deleted video, upload it back again.
- Check if the original video gets more views than the new uploaded video.
- If you are uploading the same video again, make sure that your title is different.
- Check if the video description is catchy.
- Add tags to your videos.
Try uploading the video using a different browser
- Some users have reported that using a different browser to upload the video resolves the issue.
- Try uploading the video using a different computer
Some users have reported that using a different computer to upload the video resolves the issue.
- Try to reupload your video with a different title
Some users have reported that uploading the video with a different title resolves the issue.
Try using a different computer
- Ensure your computer has the latest Windows 10 updates
- Download the latest YouTube app
- Restart your computer
- Try a different internet browser
Increase the video length
- Increase the number of views
Increase the number of upload views
Increase the number of Likes
Increase the number of comments
Increase the number of subscribers
Increase the number of shares
Make the video more interesting
- Your video shouldn’t be boring. Try to make it interesting.
- On Youtube, it already has the most popular videos.
- So, if you want your video to go viral, it shouldn’t be boring.
- Do some research
Try to find out what people like.
- If you don’t know what people like, you can do some research.
- Go to Youtube and find out what kind of videos people usually like.
- Try and make your own version of that video.
- Make it more interesting.
- Add elements that will make it more interesting.
- Add more characters or add more effects.
- Make sure you don’t make it boring.
- Keep your video short
This is one of the most important tips.
- If your video is too long, people won’t watch it.
- Try to keep your video short.
- Also, make sure you don’t add anything that doesn’t increase the value of that video.
- Don’t add too many characters.
- Try and add fewer characters.