The PDF printing process is somewhat complex, but in today’s article, we’re going to show you how to print-double-sided-from-pdf/” title=”How to Print Double Sided from PDF”>print double-sided in Windows 10.
- Creating double sided PDF documents is not a difficult thing to do, but some users still have issues printing them.
Open the original PDF in Adobe Acrobat
- Click the File menu and select Print
- A Print window will open.
- Click the Pages or Sheets tab, and select the Pages or Sheets option
- In the Pages or Sheets tab, click the Page or Pages option and select Print to File
- In the Print to File window, select Save as PDF or XPS.
- In the Save as PDF or XPS window, select the desired PDF or XPS file name and location, and then click Save
- Then, open the PDF or XPS file in Adobe Acrobat.
- On the document, click the File menu, and then click Print.
- From the Print window, click the Pages or Sheets tab, and then, in the Pages or Sheets tab, click Print to File.
- In the Print to File window, click Save as PDF or XPS.
- In the Save as PDF or XPS window, select the desired PDF or XPS file name and location, and then click Save.
Open the Print command
- In Windows 8, select the File button, then click Print.
- In Windows 10, press Win + P to open the Print dialog box.
- Click the Printer or Scanner tab, then click the File menu.
- Click Print.
- Locate the Printer section.
- Select your printer from the list.
- In the Output section, click Properties.
- Click the Advanced tab.
- Click the Print on Both Sides checkbox.
Check the Printer Properties
- In order to print double-sided from PDF, users need to click the File tab in Adobe Reader.
- Then select the Print option.
- Next, select Properties from the buttons in the Print window that opens.
- Click Printer Properties to open the window in the snapshot directly below.
- Select the Duplex printing checkbox.