Welcome to the world of gaming on PC! In this article, we will guide you through the art of recording and clipping game clips on your computer. From epic victories to hilarious fails, get ready to capture and share your gaming moments like a pro. So, grab your mouse and keyboard, and let’s dive into the exciting realm of game capture!
Recording Clips on PC Using EaseUS RecExperts and iTop Screen Recorder
To record and clip game clips on your PC, you can use EaseUS RecExperts and iTop Screen Recorder. These programs provide easy-to-use tools for capturing and editing your gameplay footage.
First, launch EaseUS RecExperts or iTop Screen Recorder on your PC. Both programs offer a user-friendly interface that makes recording a breeze.
To start recording, simply click the “Record” button or use the hotkey Alt + G to initiate the recording process. You can choose to capture the entire screen or select a specific area.
Once you’ve finished recording, you can use the editing features in these programs to clip and trim your footage. This allows you to highlight the best moments from your gameplay.
With EaseUS RecExperts and iTop Screen Recorder, you can easily capture and edit your game clips without any hassle. Whether you’re looking to create tutorials, share highlights with your friends, or simply document your gaming achievements, these programs provide the tools you need.
Capturing Game Clips on PC with Xbox Game Bar
To capture game clips on your PC using Xbox Game Bar, follow these steps:
1. Press the Windows key + G to open the Xbox Game Bar.
2. Click on the camera icon to start recording a game clip.
3. Alternatively, press the Win + Alt + G keys to capture the last 30 seconds of gameplay.
4. To take a screenshot, click on the camera icon or use the Win + Alt + PrtScn keys.
5. You can also customize your settings by clicking on the gear icon in the Game Bar.
6. To view your captured clips and screenshots, click on the Xbox logo key, then navigate to the “Captures” tab.
7. From there, you can edit, trim, or share your game clips with others.
With Xbox Game Bar, capturing and sharing your favorite gaming moments has never been easier. Say goodbye to the hassle of third-party software and enjoy seamless recording directly on your PC.
Recording Clips on PC with Nvidia Graphics Card and Nvidia Share
How to Record and Clip Game Clips on PC
|Recording Method||Software||Hardware Requirement|
|Nvidia Share||Nvidia GeForce Experience||Nvidia Graphics Card|
# Define the codec and create a VideoWriter object
fourcc = cv2.VideoWriter_fourcc(*'mp4v')
output = cv2.VideoWriter('output.mp4', fourcc, 20.0, (1920, 1080))
# Get screen width and height
screen_width, screen_height = pyautogui.size()
# Record the screen until 'q' is pressed
# Capture screen frame-by-frame
img = pyautogui.screenshot()
# Convert the frame to an array
frame = cv2.cvtColor(np.array(img), cv2.COLOR_RGB2BGR)
# Write the captured frame to the video file
# Display the resulting frame
cv2.imshow('Screen Recording', frame)
# Break the loop if 'q' is pressed
if cv2.waitKey(1) == ord('q'):
# Release resources
Recording Clips on PC via OBS and AppGeeker Screen Recorder
To record and clip game clips on your PC, you can use OBS and AppGeeker Screen Recorder. Here’s how:
Step 1: Install OBS and AppGeeker Screen Recorder on your PC.
Step 2: Open OBS and set up your recording settings, such as the output folder and video format.
Step 3: Launch your game and navigate to the desired scene or moment you want to capture.
Step 4: In OBS, click the “Start Recording” button to begin capturing your game footage.
Step 5: Once you’ve recorded the desired clip, click the “Stop Recording” button.
Step 6: Open AppGeeker Screen Recorder and import the recorded video.
Step 7: Use the editing tools in AppGeeker Screen Recorder to cut out the specific clip you want.
Step 8: Save the clipped video in your desired format and location.
With OBS and AppGeeker Screen Recorder, you can easily record and clip game clips on your PC hassle-free.
Best Ways to Clip Videos on PC without Download – Screencastify
- Use Screencastify to easily record and clip game clips on your PC
- Effortlessly capture your gameplay moments with Screencastify’s intuitive interface
- No need to download any additional software – Screencastify is a browser-based tool
- Record and clip videos directly from your browser without any hassle
- Save time and storage space by clipping videos without the need for downloading
- Easily trim, cut, or crop your recorded game clips with Screencastify’s built-in editing features
- Share your clips instantly with friends, teammates, or on social media platforms
- Efficiently manage and organize your clips with Screencastify’s file management system
- Enjoy high-quality video recordings with Screencastify’s advanced settings and options
- Experience seamless integration with other Microsoft tools and services on your PC
How to Clip Last 30 Seconds or 5 Minutes on PC
- Using the Xbox Game Bar:
- Press Windows key + G to open the Xbox Game Bar.
- If prompted, select “Yes, this is a game”.
- Click on the Capture button (camera icon) on the Game Bar.
- Choose either the 30 seconds or 5 minutes option to record.
- Click on the Start recording button to begin capturing the footage.
- Press Windows key + G again to stop recording.
- Your captured clip will be saved in the Captures folder under Videos.
- Open the NVIDIA GeForce Experience application.
- Click on the Settings icon (gear icon) in the top-right corner.
- Select the General tab.
- Enable the Share feature if it’s not already enabled.
- Press Alt + Z to open the overlay.
- Click on the Record button (circle icon) to start recording.
- Choose either the 30 seconds or 5 minutes option.
- Click on the Stop button (square icon) to finish recording.
- Your recorded clip will be saved in the Videos folder under Captures.
- Download and install OBS Studio from the official website.
- Open OBS Studio.
- Click on the + (Add) button in the Sources box.
- Select Game Capture from the drop-down menu.
- Click on the OK button.
- Choose the game you want to record from the Application drop-down menu.
- Click on the Start Recording button to begin capturing.
- Press the Stop Recording button to stop capturing.
- Your recorded clip will be saved in the location you specified in the OBS Studio settings.
FAQs and Conclusion
Q: Can I record game clips on my PC?
A: Yes, you can easily record game clips on your PC using the built-in Game DVR feature in Windows 10. Simply press the Win + G keys on your keyboard to bring up the Game Bar, then click the “Record” button to start capturing your gameplay.
Q: How can I clip and edit my game clips?
A: To clip and edit your game clips, you can use the Xbox Game Bar app. After recording a game clip, open the Game Bar again and click the “Show all captures” button. From there, you can select the clip you want to edit, click the “Trim” button, and use the sliders to cut out the desired portion.
Recording and clipping game clips on your PC has never been easier. With the Game DVR feature in Windows 10 and the Xbox Game Bar app, you can capture your gameplay moments effortlessly. Whether you want to record highlights, create tutorials, or simply share your gaming achievements, these tools offer a hassle-free way to do it. So grab your controller, press the Win + G keys, and start capturing those epic game moments. Happy gaming!