There have been a few complaints from players that the game doesn’t allow them to roll over in the game.
As a result, they don’t respawn when a death occurs, and they either have to reload the game or exit and restart the game.
Read below to find out more.
- The Star Wars Battlefront Roll Over feature is a neat one, but many users report issues while trying to use it.
- Some users reported not being able to Roll Over, while others reported an error message.
- To fix this issue, check the settings of your game, run the appropriate commands, or update your drivers.
Check if your console is plugged in
- Make sure the console is plugged in.
- If there isn’t any power, then the game won’t work.
- Check if you have enough storage
Your console should at least have 20GB of free hard drive space.
- If you haven’t that much free space then you’ll have to uninstall some games to free up space.
- If not, then you can also upgrade your hard drive.
- Check if you have the right disc
Make sure that the disc isn’t scratched, broken, or dirty.
- Try changing the disc.
Run the troubleshooter
- Press the Windows key + S, type troubleshoot in the text field, and click on the relevant search result.
- Choose Troubleshoot settings to open that tab in the snapshot directly below.
- Click the Additional troubleshooters button.
- Select the Battlefront: Play Star Wars Battlefront option.
- Press the Run the troubleshooter button.
- To do that, go to Start > type dxdiag
- Go to Display
- Check if you have DirectX 10.1
- If yes, go to Start > right- click my computer > go to properties
- Click on system
- In the system properties window, go to advanced tab
- Press on settings
- Under the performance tab, click on advanced
- Now, check the box that says use the most recent DirectX version