Apple’s Mac OS X is, to this day, one of the most advanced operating systems available in the world. Still, many Apple fans want OS X on their PCs.
Luckily, you can install macOS on Windows 10, and today we’re going to show you how.
- If you are wondering how to install Mac OS X on Windows 7, you should know that it’s not as easy as it sounds.
- As most operating systems are not compatible with each other, you need to burn the OS X installer to a DVD.
Turn off Secure Boot
- Press the Win key + R hotkey to open Run.
- Input msconfig and click OK to open the System Configuration utility.
- Click the Boot tab, and select â€ ̃Safe Boot’ from under the Boot options section.
- Next, click OK to close the System Configuration window.
- Now, open the Command prompt window as an administrator.
- Input bcdedit.exe â€ ̃set loadoptions DISABLE_INTEGRITY_CHECKS’ and then press Enter.
- Download VirtualBox, and install it on your system.
- Open VirtualBox.
- Click the New button to create a new machine.
- Select the Mac OSX icon.
- Click the Continue button.
- Select the newly created machine and click on Settings.
- In the Boot section, click on the CD/DVD icon.
- Click on Install Mac OS X, and select the ISO file from the Media section.
- Click on the Start button.
Update your BIOS
- Open Windows Update Center
Click Change settings > Update history > View update history
- Find BIOS update in the list, install it
Install the latest version of macOS
- Visit the Apple website, and search for the macOS High Sierra ISO or download it directly.
- Install macOS on your Windows 7 computer
Start your computer, and insert the macOS High Sierra ISO.
- Click Burn disc image.
- Insert a blank disc, and wait for the process to finish.
- Restart your computer, and boot from the disc.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.