Microsoft Office is one of the most popular productivity suites used by businesses around the world and at home.
It comes with many useful features, and there is no doubt about that, but for many users, installing this software isn’t as easy as it should be.
- Microsoft Office is a famous productivity suite, and it’s used all over the world.
- Use the right registry entry, use the right file association, and perform other simple steps with our guides.
Install Microsoft Office 2016 Setup files
- Go to Microsoft’s Office website and search for the Office 2016 setup file. Click on Download button to get the .exe setup file.
- Save it on your PC.
- After the download is complete, right-click on the setup file and select Run as administrator.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the installation.
Run the MS Office Setup tool as a different user
- Right-click the Start button and select Run as different user.
- Enter an admin account’s credentials, and select Log in.
- Then, open File Explorer, and navigate to C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft Office Setup.
- Right-click the setup tool and select Properties.
- Select the Compatibility tab, and click the Change button.
- Select the Run this program as administrator checkbox.
- Then, click the OK button, and close the window.
Disable third-party antivirus
- Open the antivirus configuration settings of your device.
- Go to the Scheduled Tasks section and disable the Microsoft Office from running.
Use Microsoft AutoPlay
- If AutoPlay is enabled, click it and locate your Office installation.
- If AutoPlay is disabled, press Windows + R to open Run, type control in the text field, and click OK.
- Click AutoPlay to open that window.
- Choose Show All Devices on the AutoPlay window to open the window shown directly below.
- Right-click the Office installation and select Open AutoPlay.
- Press the Install button to open Office’s installation window.
- Press the Next button to open the window shown directly below.
- Select Accept License Terms on the window that opens.
- Press the Next button.
- Press the Install button.