One of the problems reported by users about this keyboard is that there are no instructions provided.
> After the Bluetooth connection is established, the BB-200 behaves like it is > just a touch pad. No keyboard. No ability to type. No ability to click. No > mouse. No ability to scroll. Nothing.
In this article, we explore some steps to help you fix the j burrows bluetooth keyboard manual errors.
- The j burrows bluetooth keyboard manual error can be due to your outdated drivers or Windows issues.
- In order to fix it, try updating your drivers or scan your device for viruses.
- You can also fix the manual bluetooth keyboard issue by reinstalling it.
Make sure that Bluetooth is turned on
- Press the Windows key + I to launch the Settings app, and click on the Devices option.
- Select the Bluetooth option, and click on the Bluetooth & other devices option.
- Make sure that Bluetooth is turned on.
- Ensure that you have the latest drivers for your Bluetooth keyboard
Make sure that your device and computer are paired
- Make sure your keyboard is on and your computer is also on.
- Press the Bluetooth button on your keyboard.
- Press the Bluetooth button on your computer.
- Press the Bluetooth icon on your computer.
- Try to connect your device.
Make sure that Bluetooth is turned on in Windows 10
- Click the Start button and type Bluetooth.
- Select Bluetooth from the list of results.
- Click on the Bluetooth icon in the notification area.
- Click on Bluetooth Settings in the menu on the left.
- Select the Bluetooth option from the menu on the left.
- Click on the Off or Bluetooth Radio Off option if it’s there.
- Select the On or Bluetooth Radio On option.
- Click Apply to save the changes.
Make sure that the keyboard is paired with your device
- Press and hold the Bluetooth button on the keyboard for 3 seconds.
- The LED on back of the keyboard flashes.
- Press the Bluetooth button on keyboard again, and when the LED on the back of the keyboard stops flashing, your device and keyboard are paired.