Windows 10 is Microsoft’s latest OS, so it comes with a lot of new features.
One of the main changes is the Start menu, which now works as a full-screen application, and there are some new apps.
However, even though Windows 10 comes with so many new features, it still comes with some bugs.
One of those bugs is a jarvis desktop theme error.
If you’re having this error, don’t worry, we will show you the best workarounds to fix it.
- Many users reported that Jarvis desktop theme is not working for them, and they don’t know why.
- This problem can be caused by an outdated version of the software, so first try updating it.
- Another solution you can try is to change the icon theme manually.
Run the troubleshooter
- Open the Settings app and go to Update & Security.
- Select Troubleshoot from the menu on the left.
- Select Windows Store Apps from the right pane and click the Run the troubleshooter button.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to complete the troubleshooting process.
Uninstall the Desktop App
- Press Windows Key + I to open the Settings app.
- When Settings app opens, navigate to the Apps section.
- Now locate Desktop App, click on it, and select Uninstall.
- After you uninstall Desktop App, try to launch the Desktop App again.
Add the desktop folder to the default location
- Go to Search, type Control Panel and open Control Panel.
- Under the Appearance and Personalization section, click on File Explorer Options.
- Click on View tab.
- Check on Show hidden files, folders, and drives.
- Click on Apply and OK.
- Restart your computer.
- Check the Desktop theme.
Run the Desktop App in compatibility mode
- To do that, right-click the Desktop App shortcut and select Properties.
- Go to the Compatibility tab and check Run this program in compatibility mode for.
- Select Windows 8 from the drop-down menu.
- Apply the changes and relaunch the Desktop App.