Logiciel Conception Maison Gratuit is a 3D home design software. It allows its users to design and decorate their interior and exteriors.
The software allows users to add furniture and decorations in their projects, and it offers several realistic options as well.
Unfortunately, several users have reported issues with Logiciel Conception Maison Gratuit.
Users reported that they are unable to open the project in LCM 2019, and the app is not working properly.
In this article, we will explore the reasons causing this malfunction, and we will offer a few solutions to help you troubleshoot this issue.
- The Logiciel Conception Maison gratuit is a free and handy tool that can help you plan projects.
- This free software is often used by architects, so the software has to look professional.
- This article includes some solutions that may help you fix Logiciel Conception Maison gratuit.
- Open the Start menu, type control, and then select Control Panel from the results.
- Click Uninstall a program to open the window shown directly below.
- Select the ActiFlo software on the list, and click the Uninstall button.
- Restart your desktop or laptop after uninstalling ActiFlo.
Try reinstalling ActiFlo
- To reinstall ActiFlo, open File Explorer with the Windows key + E keyboard shortcut, and double-click the Drive where the application is installed.
- Select ActiFlo in the Apps list.
- Press and hold the Windows key and press the r key.
- Enter appwiz.cpl in the Open box, and click the OK button.
- Select the ActiFlo application in the Apps list.
- Click the Uninstall button.
- Click the Yes button to confirm if you want to uninstall the application.
Check your network
- First, check if the software can be accessed online. Make sure there’s no problem with the network.
- Reboot your device
Reboot your device and check if the error is resolved.
- Update your antivirus
Update your antivirus to the latest version.
- Reset your router
- Resetting your router will delete all the settings related to your router.
- If you’re using a LAN connection, switch on your router.
- Connect your PC to your router using a LAN cable.
- Press the reset button.
- Now wait for 30 seconds and press the reset button again.
Check your antivirus
- Remove temporary files, cache and cookies
Try to run as administrator
- Try to remove and reinstall the application
- Try to disable your antivirus software
Check your firewall
- Open the Charms bar
- Click Search
- Type firewall, then click Windows Firewall
- Select Allow an app or feature through Windows Firewall
- Choose Add Program
- Click the Browse button
- Navigate to the application’s program folder
- Double-click the application