PCAD software (Pc-aided design) is used primarily in the field of mechanical engineering, and its main purpose is to create, analyze, and modify 2D and 3D mechanical designs.
PCAD software includes the PCAD 2017, PCAD 2016, PCAD 2015, PCAD 2013, and PCAD 2012.
Many users have reported various issues with PCAD software, including the following:
* PC ad software errors PCad 2016 * Pcad 2013 errors * Pcad 2015 errors * Pcad 2016 errors Follow the instructions listed below to fix PCAD software errors.
- Pcad errors are a common issue that you might experience, especially if you use outdated software.
- Installing the latest drivers for your display card will solve your problem with ease.
- Running the troubleshooter for Pcad errors is also a good solution.
Uninstall and reinstall pcad using DISM
- Start Command prompt as administrator.
- Type the following command and press Enter: DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth
- Wait until the process finishes and then restart your PC.
- Enable Windows Error Reporting
- Install the latest Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable
- Update your pcad
Update PCAD Hardware
- To update your PCAD hardware, launch PCAD, go to Edit, and select Update hardware.
- Select your PCAD hardware version:
- Press the Download button and wait for the update installer to download.
- Launch the update installer.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the update process.
Update your graphics card drivers
- To update drivers, search Intel driver update in the search bar.
- Download and install the latest driver package.
- Restart your computer.
Install PCAD drivers
- Open Device Manager.
- Locate your PCAD application, right-click it, and select Update driver.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to complete the process.
Clean boot your computer
Press Windows + I to open Settings, and select Update & Security.
Click on Recovery from the left pane.
Click on Get started under the Clean boot option.
Click Restart now under the Clean boot settings.