Logitech webcam c200 treiber windows 10 is an error that prevents users from launching the Logitech webcam.
Users reported that they deleted the Logitech webcam C200 treiber from their computers, but the error still persists.
Logitech webcam c200 treiber windows 10 error occurs due to the installation of third-party software in the system.
Furthermore, the resolution method could also cause the error.
Users reported that it resolves by uninstalling the third-party software and the keyboard driver and reinstalling them.
The troubleshooting steps resolve the error in the majority of cases.
- If your Logitech webcam c200 is not working, there are several reasons.
- The first step that you need to take is to update the driver and software.
- You can also install a third-party tool that will scan for malware and fixing registry issues.
Run a Windows Update troubleshooter
- Press the Windows key + S hotkey.
- Enter troubleshoot in the search box.
- Select the Troubleshoot settings option.
- Select the Additional troubleshooters option.
- Click Run on the Windows Update troubleshooter.
Run the Troubleshooter for third-party software
- Go to Settings > Update & Security > Troubleshoot
- Select App & Feature (formerly Windows Store)
- Click on Run the troubleshooter.
- Wait for the process to complete.
Restart device manager
- You might restart the device manager to fix Logitech webcam c200 treiber windows 10 error. To do so, press the Windows key + X hotkey.
- Click Device Manager to open the window shown in the snapshot directly below.
- Then restart Device Manager by pressing the F5 key.
Change webcam settings
- Open Logitech Webcam Central, and go to the Settings page.
- Check the option to Enable Logitech Vid HD.
- Restart the computer and try connecting your webcam.
- Uninstall driver
Press Windows Key + X and choose Device Manager from the list.
- When Device Manager opens, locate your webcam, right-click it and choose Uninstall device.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to complete the process.
- Restart the computer, and if the issue persists, try reinstalling the driver.