Olivetti PR2 Plus is a space saving, easy to use, desktop printer. However, when users try to print something on the Olivetti PR2 Plus, they encounter some errors.
So, today we’re going to show you how to fix some of the most common errors that occur on the Olivetti PR2 Plus printer.
- The Olivetti PR2 Plus is a POS system that can be installed not only in businesses but also in households.
- While installing, the Olivetti PR2 Plus might fail due to hardware problems.
- A dedicated tool can solve Olivetti PR2 Plus errors by repairing damaged files and registry entries.
- Another solution is to reinstall your Windows OS, using a dedicated tool.
Reinstall the Printer Driver
- Press Windows Key + R to open Run dialog box.
- Type devmgmt.msc and click OK.
- Expand the list and locate the printer device.
- Right-click the device and select Uninstall device.
- Confirm the removal by clicking on Uninstall.
- Reboot the Windows system.
Perform a Clean Boot
- Press Windows key + R to open Run, type msconfig, and click OK.
- Go to the Services tab, check Hide all Microsoft services, and click Disable all.
- Go to the Startup tab, check Hide all Microsoft services, and click Disable all.
- Click OK and restart your PC.
- Reset Your PC
Uninstall the Print Spooler Service
- Press the Windows + R keys to launch a Run command.
- Type services.msc in the Run command’s open text field.
- Click Services to open its window in the shot directly below.
- Right-click the Print Spooler, select Properties, and press the Stop button.
- Press the Start button.
- Then, press the OK button.
- Restart your desktop or laptop.
Uninstall the Printer
- Go to the Start menu, type uninstaller in the Search bar, and then click on Uninstall a program.
- Locate the Olivetti PR2 Plus Printer, right-click on it, and then click on Uninstall.
- Once the printer is uninstalled, restart your PC.
- Install Printer Drivers
Go to Olivetti PR2 Plus support and download the correct printer drivers to your computer.
- Install the printer drivers by double-clicking on them.