Picsart Photo Studio is an image editing app for Windows. It’s one of the most popular photo editing apps, and it’s available for PC, Mac, and mobile devices.
Picsart Photo Studio for Windows 10 allows you to edit photos and images, create memes, apply various filters, and more.
However, many users reported that Picsart Photo Studio won’t download on Windows.
If you are also troubled by this issue, here are some troubleshooting tips to help you resolve this issue.
- PicsArt Photo Studio is a user-friendly photo editing software that lets anyone edit their photos.
- PicsArt’s official page is a good place to start when looking for the program.
- The easiest way to download PicsArt Photo Studio is by using a dedicated downloader.
Open the Picsart Photo Studio installer as an administrator
- Click on the Accept button in the Terms and Conditions window
- Click Next button to proceed
- Choose where to install the Photo Studio
- Click Next
- Click Install
Disable the UAC
- Launch the Run dialog by pressing the Windows key + R.
- Type “control” in the search box and press Enter.
- In the Control Panel window, navigate to “User Accounts and Family Safety”.
- Open the “User Accounts” section.
- Click the “Change User Account Control settings” link.
- Uncheck the “Use User Account Control (UAC) to help protect my computer” checkbox.
- Finally, click the OK button to apply the changes.
Install .NET framework
- Go to Microsoft’s website and download .NET framework.
- Download and Install Windows SDK
Download Windows SDK and install it on your PC.
Install Microsoft Visual C++
- Download and install Microsoft Visual C++ 2015.
- Click the Download button.
- Once the download is complete, double-click the installer to launch the setup.
- On the Setup window, click the Next button.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the process.
- Download PicsArt Photo Studio
Go to https://picsartapp.en.uptodown.com/windows/.
- Click Download for Windows 10.
- Open the downloaded file.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to complete the setup.