When users try to redeem their rental codes, they run into a Rent the Runway coupon error.
This error occurs when users try to redeem their rental codes.
- Rent the runway coupons allow you to enjoy unlimited offers and discounts.
- Unfortunately, these coupons are an easy target for hackers, so you might have a Rent the runway coupon code error.
Check your coupon
- As coupon errors are common, users can check the coupon for errors. Users can also contact the company for the details.
- Check your credit card
Some users have reported getting an error while redeeming a rent the runway coupon. It can happen due to a number of reasons, such as expired credit card.
Check your internet connection
- Open a web browser and access Rent the Runway.
- If the website opens without any issues, then check your internet connection.
- Disable any ad blockers you have enabled
- Some ad blockers may block websites from generating properly. Disable any ad blockers you have enabled and check if that helps.
- Disable Ad Blocking Extensions
- Some extensions like Adblock and Adblock Plus may block certain parts of the website. Disable them and check for any improvements.
Make sure your ISP is not blocking you
- Go to your network settings and make sure your IP address is not blocked by your ISP.
- Open your browser, and type “http://www.renttherunway.com/coupon” in the address bar.
- Click on the Buy button.
- Fill in all the relevant details about yourself, such as your name, address, email ID, and phone number.
Check your firewall
- Some users have reported their antivirus or firewall software blocking Rent the Runway page.
- To check if this is the case, temporarily disable your firewall or antivirus software.
- Then, try accessing the Rent the Runway page.
- If the Rent the Runway page no longer appears blocked, you must figure out the problem.
Turn off your antivirus
- Open the Start Menu.
- Type control panel and click on it to open the Control Panel.
- Click on Antivirus.
- Uncheck the “Enable real-time protection” option.