Microsoft Outlook is a popular email client, but sometimes it crashes or causes problems while you are using.
This can happen for many reasons, and today we’re going to show you how to fix some of the most common Outlook 2007 problems.
- The Microsoft Outlook error 0x800ccc67 usually occurs due to corrupted PST files.
- To fix it, we recommend you to repair your PST files with a third-party tool.
Repair your PST file
- To repair your Outlook PST file, open Outlook.
- Click on the File tab.
- Click on Open & Export.
- Select the Import/Export option.
- Click on the Import/Export Wizard.
- Click on Next.
- In the Import/Export Wizard window, click on the Browse option.
- Browse to the Outlook folder that has the corrupt PST file.
- Select the corrupt PST file.
- Click on Next.
- The Import/Export Wizard will now open.
- Click on Finish.
- Click Start, type Outlook, and select Outlook from the list of results.
- Click Help and Support.
- Click Outlook 2007 or Outlook 2010.
- Select Repair problems with Office programs.
- Click Repair.
Check the integrity of your PST file
- Right-click your PST file >select Properties.
- Go to the General tab > select the Verify Integrity of File option > click on Verify.
Run the Inbox Repair tool
- Start Outlook 2007, and click on the File tab
- Select Options
- Click on Advanced
- Uncheck the Scan for and Repair File System Corruption (recommended) box
- Click Ok
Run an SFC scan
- Press Windows Key + R.
- Type â€ ̃cmd’ and click OK.
- In the Command prompt window, type the following command and press Enter: sfc /scannow
- The SFC scan will now start.
- After the scan is done, restart your computer.
Run a scan with SCANPST
- Open Run by pressing the Windows key + R hotkey.
- Enter SCANPST in the Run text box, and press the OK button.
- Press the Next button on the window that opens.
- Click the Repair button on that window.
- Click the Next button.
- Click the Finish button.
Restore your PST file
- Open Outlook 2007.
- Click on the File tab and select Open.
- Navigate to the Outlook Data File (.pst) you want to restore.
- Click Open and wait for the restoration process to finish.