System Host Sysmain is a specialized program used to troubleshoot issues in Windows, so it’s sometimes required to run in order to fix common Windows issues.
However, some users reported that System Host Sysmain failed while running, and now their Windows installation won’t boot.
In order to fix this issue, we listed a few troubleshooting tips to help you fix System Host Sysmain in Windows.
Use a third-party software
- Press the Windows key + S, type troubleshooter, and select Troubleshoot settings from the list of results.
- Right-click on the Additional troubleshooters option, and select Run as administrator.
- Click the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter, then click on Next.
- Now, choose Windows Update as the troubleshooter, and click on Next.
- Restart your computer and check for improvements.
Run the SFC and DISM scans
- Open Run by pressing the Windows key + R hotkey.
- Type â€ ̃cmd’ in the Open box and click OK to open the window shown directly below.
- Then input â€ ̃sfc/scannow’ in the prompt, and press the Enter key.
- The SFC scan will now start.
- Restart your PC after SFC scan is complete.
- Then open the â€ ̃Command prompt’ window again.
- To run DISM, input â€ ̃DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth’ in the prompt, and press the Enter key.
- Then input â€ ̃DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth /ScanHealth’ in the prompt.
- Press the Enter key to run the DISM scan.
Run the DISINI.exe
- DISINI.exe is a command line tool that runs System Host 32 and 64 Bit drivers.
- The DISINI tool is designed to work with all versions of Windows.
- Download and run the DISINI.exe file from the link below.
Check your computer for malware
- Scan your computer with your preferred antivirus software.
- Use a genuine Windows license
- Disable any third-party antivirus software
- Check the status of the Windows Defender
- Press Windows Key + I to open the Settings app.
- When Settings app opens, select Update & Security section.
- Now click on the Windows Update option.
- Finally, click on the Check for updates button.