You may have considered downloading one or more free games, or you may have even gotten the download to work.
However, you may not see the games listed.
Usually, this happens when the game publisher has blocked its distribution.
However, there are some workarounds available, and today we’ll show you how to download top free online games.
- The Internet is full of free games, but finding them can be time-consuming.
- In this article, we’ll show you the top 12 free online games download for Windows 10.
Check your internet connection
- Make sure your internet connection is working fine, and if anything is wrong, call your ISP to check and resolve it.
- Check your download speed
To check if your PC has enough bandwidth, you can try downloading a torrent or any other large file and check its download speed.
- Upgrade your Internet plan
If you are using the Internet connection provided by your ISP, ask them to upgrade your Internet plan.
Update your antivirus
- Check for any updates for Adobe’s Flash Player and Adobe Flash Player “official” plugins.
- Now, close all instances of Adobe’s Flash Player and Adobe Flash Player.
- Try to launch the game again.
- If the problem persists, try uninstalling Adobe Flash.
Reset your Firewall
- Press Windows Key + R and enter firewall. Press Enter or click OK.
- Now, when Windows Firewall window opens, select Advanced Settings.
- In the new window, select Inbound Rules.
- Locate the “UDP Port Rule” and double-click it.
- Now, check the box for “Allow the connection” and click on the “OK” button.
- After that, select Inbound Rules again, locate “UDP Port Rule” again, and double-click it.
- This time, check the box for “Block the connection” and click on the “OK” button.
Turn on the VPN
- Open your web browser and type the VPN service provider’s website.
- Select your preferred subscription plan.
- Now, complete the sign-up process.
- Download a VPN client for your operating system.
- Restart the computer.
- Open the VPN client and connect to a server located in the country of your choice.
Check your proxy settings
- Go to Settings > Network & Internet > Change proxy settings.
- Select Manual proxy configuration, select Use the following server address and enter the proxy server’s details.
Clear your DNS cache
- Go to Start > type Command prompt > right-click Command prompt and select Run as Administrator
- In the command line type ipconfig /flushdns > hit Enter
Install the latest drivers
- Press Windows + R to open Run, type devmgmt.msc in the text field, and click on OK.
- Double-click on the Display adapters option.
- Right-click on the driver and select Uninstall device.
- Click the Uninstall button and wait for the process to complete.