Music and videos are the most popular content that users possess on their Windows computers.
Moreover, users tend to transfer these files to their Android devices for easy listening.
Fortunately, Windows offers a seamless experience when it comes to transferring media between computers.
However, the Music Transfer feature doesn’t seem to work for many Windows users.
If you’re one of them, here are a couple of troubleshooting tips to help you resolve the issue.
- Windows 10 comes with a number of audio-related features and utilities, such as sound recorder.
- This functionality lets you save your favorite audio clips on your Android device.
- To transfer music from Windows 10 to Android, you will have to install a third-party app.
Update the apps
- First, open the Google Play store.
- Next, press the Menu button.
- Then, select the My apps & games option.
- Select the updates button.
Download the latest version of Spotify
- Download the latest version of TunesKit
Download and install Android File Transfer
- Connect your phone to your PC
- Launch the Android File Transfer
- Drag and drop your music files from Windows to Android
Run the Spotify app in Compatibility Mode
- Press Windows key + I to open Settings and select Apps.
- Now locate Spotify app on the list and select it.
- When the app info window opens, click the toggle to turn on the toggle for the option â€ ̃Run in compatibility mode’.
- Then, click the Apply button.
Check to make sure that Spotify is downloaded
- Launch Spotify.
- Go to its menu and click on Settings.
- Then select the Downloads section.
- Select Spotify Desktop.
- Select the Uninstall button.
- Restart your PC and launch Spotify again.
- Launch the Spotify app on your Android phone.
- Connect your phone to your PC.
- Launch the Windows Explorer on your PC.
- Navigate to the Music folder.
- Copy all the files in the Music folder to a USB drive.
- Connect the phone to the PC.
- Open your Android phone’s File Manager app and find all the files you copied earlier.
- Select the file you want to transfer.
- Select the Copy option.
- Open Spotify on your Android phone.
- Find the song you want to transfer to your phone.
- Select it and select Copy to Phone.