TVO is a popular Canadian TV channel that broadcasts educational, cultural and current affairs programs.
Consequently, the TVO app for Android is very popular, and you can download it for free from the Google Play Store.
However, due to the nature and purpose of the channel, it can only be viewed in Canada.
Consequently, Canadian users may be unable to access some shows and shows.
In this guide, we will explore a few ways to fix the TVO app error.
- Netflix is one of the most popular streaming services, but its quality is not consistent.
- At times, users might encounter errors when trying to watch Netflix on their mobile.
Clear the cache of the browser
- Try using a different browser to view tv online free shows
Enable Adobe Flash Player
- Verify the internet connection
- Change DNS settings
- Delete cookies and history
- Update your browser
Clear the browser history
- Press CTRL + SHIFT + DEL to open the Clear browsing data window.
- Click the Details tab.
- Check the Browsing history, Cookies and other site data and Cache boxes.
- Click the Clear button.
Check for Internet connectivity
- Check if the internet is working properly.
- If your internet connection is not responding or providing bad speed, then you have to contact your ISP (Internet Service Provider).
- Try using a different browser
Check if the problem persists when you use a different browser.
- If the problem is specific to a particular browser, then visit the browser website and check the browser version you are using.
- Upgrade your browser
Check if the problem persists after upgrading your browser.
- If yes, then contact the browser developer and upgrade your browser to the latest version.
- Clear cache and cookies
Check if clearing cache and cookies solves the problem.
Troubleshoot Flash Player
- Adobe Flash player errors can be due to many reasons.
- Check if the Flash Player is enabled.
Also, check if there is an update available for the Flash Player.
- Restart the Flash Player.
- Reset the Flash Player settings.
Alternatively, you can uninstall the Flash Player and re-install.
- Check if the Flash Player is up to date.