Many users want to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro from Home, but they often encounter errors while trying to upgrade.
In today’s article, we will explore the issues related to Windows 10 Pro upgrade, and we will also take a look at some solutions.
- Upgrading to Windows 10 Pro from Home is possible but requires a product key.
- However, getting the Windows 10 Pro Activation Key at no charge is possible.
- By using our step-by-step guide, learning how to get Windows 10 Pro Activation Keys for free, you can easily upgrade your Home edition to Pro.
Make sure that you have an active internet connection
- Launch your Windows 10 Pro product key
Visit the Windows 10 Pro page on your computer
Click on “Upgrade now”
Enter your product key in the required field and click on “Upgrade”
Follow the instructions on the screen to complete the upgrade process
Make sure that you have a product key
- If you already upgraded to Windows 10 Home, then download and install Windows 10 Pro from Microsoft Store.
- If you’re still running Windows 7 or Windows 8.1, then download the free Media Creation tool.
- Run the tool and click Next.
- Choose the edition you want to upgrade to.
- Make sure that you select the right language, architecture, and edition.
- Press Next and accept the license terms.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the upgrade.
Make sure that you are in the Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview
- Do check your Windows version using the steps above.
- From the menu, select Settings.
- Inside the Settings menu, select Update and Security.
- Click on the Recovery.
- Click on Get started.
- Insert your Windows 10 Home Product key.
- Wait until the process is done.
Make sure that you are upgrading from Windows 7 or higher
- Download Media Creation Tool.
- Run the tool and click on the “Create installation media for another PC” option.
- Select the “Upgrade this PC now” option.
- Select “Keep personal files and apps” option.
- Enter your Windows 10 product key.