Visual Studio 2015 is the next generation of the Visual Studio IDE (Integrated Development Environment).
Visual Studio 2015, unlike any previous versions, is compatible with all Windows versions (Windows 7, 8, 8.1, and 10).
The Setup file and setup.exe are available for download from the MSDN.
The setup file can be used to download Visual Studio 2015 without requiring a serial number.
The Setup file can be used to download Visual Studio 2015 without requiring a serial number.
However, the setup file cannot be used if Visual Studio 2015 is already installed.
The setup.exe can be used to download Visual Studio 2015 with a serial number or with a Visual Studio 2013 product key.
However, the setup.exe cannot be used if Visual Studio 2015 is already installed.
The setup.exe can be downloaded from the MSDN website.
- Visual C++ is a high-level programming language used for developing software.
- Microsoft Visual Studio is widely used by developers around the world.
- The Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Package 2015 can be download from the official developer website.
Install Visual Studio 2015
- Download the installer here if you already have Visual Studio 2015 setup on your computer.
- Otherwise, download Visual Studio Professional 2015.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the setup.
Install Visual C++ Redistributables
- Download the latest Visual C++ Redistributable Package (x86).
- Install it on your computer.
- Run the setup file and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
- Launch Visual Studio 2015 (it should be open already).
- Select the Visual C++ 2015 (x86) x64 option.
- Click Update.
Install Visual C++ 2015 Runtime
- You can download the VC 2015 runtime from the Microsoft Download Center.
- When you get to the download page, make sure you select the 32-bit or 64-bit version depending upon your Windows version.
- Choose the language you want and click the Download button.
- Save the file in a convenient location.
- If the download doesn’t start automatically, navigate to the download location where the file is saved.
- Double-click on the downloaded file to start the installation.
- Follow the prompts to complete the installation.
Install Visual Studio 2015 Redistributables
- The first step is to download and install Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Redistributables (x86).
- Once the download complete, double-click the setup file to run the installation wizard.
- Follow the instructions to complete the installation.
- Install the Required C++ 2015 Features
Once the installation process completes, close the wizard.
- Open the Visual Studio 2015 IDE.
- Select Applications > Visual Studio 2015 Settings.
- On the Languages and Frameworks tab, click the Add button.
- Search for Visual C++ 2015, and install it.
- Close the IDE, and restart your computer.