VMware Fusion is one of the most popular virtualization software around, and quite reliable.
However, users reported that they have encountered the vmware fusion forum and vmware fusion forum stuck errors while trying to run VMware Fusion.
These errors are usually caused by corrupted files, and in today’s article, we’re going to show you how to fix them.
- The VMware Fusion forum errors mostly occur due to outdated software.
- Some users also faced the vmware fusion error 1904 when trying to install the app, so proper installation is a must.
- Make sure you also update your drivers, as that’s another factor that contributes to the problem.
Install VMware Tools
- Press Windows + R keys on your keyboard to open Run.
- Type control and press OK to open Control Panel.
- Click on Programs and Features Option.
- Click on Programs and Features.
- Locate VMware Tools and Right click on it.
- Select Change/Remove.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the process.
Run the Fusion troubleshooter
- This troubleshooter scans your environment for issues and recommends solutions.
- Click the Start icon, type Troubleshooting in the search box, and select Troubleshoot from the results.
- Select the View All option under Hardware and Sound.
- Choose VMware Fusion and click Run the troubleshooter.
Enable VMware Tools
- Open the VMware Fusion window and double-click the virtual machine.
- Click the Settings icon.
- Locate the Advanced tab on the left and click it.
- Select the VMware Tools checkbox to enable it.
Run the VM in full screen mode
- If Fullscreen mode is unavailable in the VM settings, go to VMware Fusion > Preferences > Video.
- Deselect View Entire Window in Full Screen.
Remove VMware Fusion from Windows Programs and Features
- Navigate to Start > Programs > Programs and Features.
- Locate VMware Fusion, right-click it and choose Uninstall.
- Wait for the process to finish and restart your computer.
Install the latest drivers
- Open Device Manager and locate the VMware Fusion app. Expand the Display adapter section. Right-click on the VMware Fusion driver and choose Update driver.
Install the latest version of VMware Fusion
- Open the App Store on your Mac, find VMware Fusion, and click Download.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the installation.