One of the most used pieces of software, screen recording software is great for recording videos of your gameplay, tutorials, or presentations, and it’s also a useful tool for software developers as it allows them create tutorials for their users.
Unfortunately, many Windows users reported that they encountered the below screen recording errors.
* Screen recording not working for some users * Screen recording not working in IE 11 * Screen recording not working in Edge * Screen recording not working in Chrome If you are also troubled by the below errors, here are a couple of troubleshooting tips to help you resolve the issues.
- The screen recorder errors”>web-based screen recorder is one of the most useful tools we have for recording your screen.n You can use it in many situations, and it’s free to use.n However, it might sometimes give you errors.
Use a different URL
- Sometimes, the URL that’s being used might not be working, due to which the screen recorder might not work.
- Try using a different URL to access the screen recorder.
- If this solves the problem, then try to find the root cause of the error.
Clear your browser cache
- Open your web browser.
- Go to the menu icon (three vertical dots) > select More tools.
Re-enable Adobe Flash
- Go to Settings > Apps > scroll down to Adobe Flash > Toggle off this option
- Reboot your computer
- Disable your Antivirus
- Disable any browser extensions
Disable other third-party software
- Open Google Chrome.
- Click the Chrome menu in the top right corner.
- Select Settings.
- Then select Advanced.
- Click Content settings under the Privacy section.
- Click Never allow sites to track you to disable third-party tracking.
Disable Windows Defender Firewall
- Open Windows Defender Firewall.
- Click on Turn Windows Defender Firewall on or off.
- Click Turn Off Windows Defender Firewall in the opened dialog box.
- Close Windows Defender Firewall.