Unfortunately, some users have reported that when they try to play certain games, the Windows 10 vr headset release date error occurs.
- The Windows vr headset release date error is an error that stops you from using the Windows 10 VR headset.
- The Windows vr headset release date error is sometimes caused by incompatible drivers.
- To fix this error, first try to update the drivers with the latest ones from the manufacturer.
Use Windows update troubleshooter
- Press Windows Key + I to open the Settings app.
- Choose Update & Security.
- Click Troubleshoot from the left pane.
- Select Windows Store Apps and click Run the troubleshooter.
Run the troubleshooter from device manager
- Press the Windows key + X key on your keyboard and select Device Manager from the list.
- Double-click your headset or camera driver to expand it.
- Then, click the Troubleshoot button to open the window in the image directly below.
- Click the Apply this fix button if the troubleshooter offers it.
Update your drivers
- Go to Device Manager.
- Expand category for the device with which you’re facing issues.
- Right-click the device and select Update driver.
- Choose Search automatically for drivers option.
- Alternatively, you can click on the Browse my computer for drivers option.
Restart the AV Scan Service
- Press the Windows Key + X hotkey to open the System Settings window.
- Click Services to open the window shown directly below.
- Click Windows Defender to open the window shown directly below.
- Then click the Restart button to restart Windows Defender.
Install the Microphone driver
- If the microphone is plugged in, disconnect it, restart your computer, and plug it back in.
- You can also try updating your microphone driver.
Make sure you are using the correct HDMI or DisplayPort cable
- Sometimes, when you connect a VR device using HDMI, you might not be able to connect the device using a DisplayPort.
- Try connecting the device using the DisplayPort and see if that helps.
- Check to see if your HDMI or DisplayPort cable is working properly. If you are unable to connect the device properly, try replacing the cable with a new one.