If you’ve faced the Xbox One keeps saying insert disc error message, then you’ll be pleased to know that there are some great fixes available.
- The Xbox One keeps saying insert disc message can be caused by physical issues with your console.
- If the game gets stuck on the disc, try restarting the console or refreshing your console.
- You can also delete and reinstall the game or update your console firmware.
Try a different disc
- Some discs are incompatible with your Xbox One console.
- Check that any discs you’re using in your console are compatible
- Remove and reinsert the disc
- Wipe the disc clean
Try a different drive
- Check to see if the disc drive is compatible for Xbox One games. To check if your drive is compatible, go to Settings > System > System Information.
Switch between optical and wireless
- If you’re experiencing the xbox one keeps saying insert disc error, then it could be that the console isn’t getting enough power to function properly.
- Try switching the Xbox One between optical and wireless.
- If the console is connected via optical, try connecting it wirelessly.
- If the error persists, try connecting the console via optical and wireless.
- Check A/V cables
- The Xbox console requires an A/V cable to work.
- If the Xbox console is plugged in but won’t turn on, try plugging in the Xbox console and check if that fixes the issue.
Start the Xbox App in Safe Mode
- Press the Xbox button on your controller.
- Go to Settings.
- Select System > Power & startup > Restart console.
- Wait until the console restarts.
- Open Settings.
- Select System > Power & startup.
- Go to Power & startup > Restart console.
Update the Xbox app
Navigate to Settings > Apps > Apps & features.
Click the Xbox app, then click the Update button.
- Restart the Xbox app
restart-the-xbox-app.jpg” class=”size-medium aligncenter” style=”width: 50%; margin-top: 25px; margin-bottom: 25px;” alt=”Restart the Xbox app”>
- Restart your console
- Update your console