When users try to load any Youtube map4, they might encounter errors.
A few of them reported errors as:
* Youtube map4 error 5011 * Youtube map4 error 5012 * Youtube map4 error 5013 * Youtube map4 error 5014 * Youtube map4 error 5015 * Youtube map4 error 5016 * Youtube map4 error 5017 * Youtube map4 error 5018 * Youtube map4 error 5019 However, these errors can be pretty annoying.
In this article, we will explore some of the solutions that should fix Youtube map4 errors.
- The Map4 error is a YouTube problem that often causes videos not to play.
- The error usually appears when the system cannot properly recognize your video card.
- To fix this problem, change the default software by updating your drivers.
Test your connection
- First, try a different Wi-Fi network. If that fixes the error, try resetting your router or modem.
- Reset YouTube
If that fixes the error, try resetting YouTube. To do that, go to Settings > General > Reset YouTube.
Clear your browser cache
- Press the Windows key + R to open Run, type %temp% in the text field, and hit Enter.
- Now, delete all the files in the Temp folder.
Use a VPN
- Many users have reported that a VPN fixes the Map4 errors.
- To setup a VPN, launch Settings with the Windows key + I.
- Select VPN to open the options in the snapshot directly below.
- Select the Add a VPN connection option.
- Enter a server address for the VPN.
- Select the Connect button.
- Then select the Save button to save the VPN configuration.
- Thereafter, select the Connect button to connect.
Turn off IPv6
- Generally, this error will occur because of IPv6. So, if you’re using IPv6, try to turn it off.
- Close any VPN or Proxy application
- This error can occur because of VPN, Proxy or Firewall applications. So, close any VPN or Proxy application you’re using.
- Check your router configuration
If your router is having trouble receiving YouTube traffic, this error can occur. So, make sure that your router is configured properly.